Saturday, December 26, 2009

Quality 3rd party ink for an Epson inkjet printer?

Ink prices are crazy, and I'm just wondering if there's any quality 3rd party vendors. My specific model is an Epson Stylus Photo R200 if that makes any difference.Quality 3rd party ink for an Epson inkjet printer?
You're right they are crazy, and I have totally got around it with no loss in quality whatsoever. I'm saving over 90%. I'm using a continuous ink system. This is basically the type of system you want to get:


http://www.echostore.com/continuous-ink-鈥?/a>


They sell bottles of ink that are practically identical to Epson's on that store too. However I ended up getting my system from ebay for less than half that price including ink and everything. And it was basically the same thing. I would reccomend shopping around on ebay. I can vouche for this type of system, just follow the instructions VERY carefully and you're in ink heaven. I've had no problems at all, it's just as if my cartridges were magically filled up everytime I see that dreaded empty warning. Although I actually never see the warning or get empty because they are constantly filled and reset.Quality 3rd party ink for an Epson inkjet printer?
My toner manufacturer sells them for 8.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment