Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I refill my Brother MFC inkjet printer ink cartridges? I have Brothers LC51 series genuine inkjet inks?

I used to have a HP deskjet printer and I was able to refill me my HP45 and HP78 cartridges without any problem. With one refill kit, I could refill these black and color HP cartridges multiple times. Can I do the same with the Brother model inkjet printers. I checked Brother.com but obviously could not see anything about that.Can I refill my Brother MFC inkjet printer ink cartridges? I have Brothers LC51 series genuine inkjet inks?
You an not (probably you can but not recommended) refill your Brother MFC printer cartridges since they are simply ink tanks not technically inkjet cartridges since the printhead is on the printer noth the ink tank). However, the good news is there are affordable discount compatible cartridges for most Brother inkjet printers. For example see the link here: http://www.printcountry.com/Brother-ink/鈥?/a>Can I refill my Brother MFC inkjet printer ink cartridges? I have Brothers LC51 series genuine inkjet inks?
compatible cartridges of hp printer is very coastly camparission of cannon. i think cannon is best in all printer injet series


with 2 yrs warenty..%26amp; printing quality is more then hp... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment