Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone have any experience -- positive or negative -- with non-OEM ink for an Epson inkjet photo printer?

Epson ink is so $#$% expensive that I either need to start using non-OEM ink or switch to a different printer manufacturer.Anyone have any experience -- positive or negative -- with non-OEM ink for an Epson inkjet photo printer?
I have been using compatible ink for about ten years and I have Epson printers almost that old which are still going strong. But you have to be careful. If your printer is manufactured after March 2007, Epson programmed it to reject compatibles. A lot of compatibles don't work, including many of the cheap ones found on ebay. Make sure whatever you get has a money back guarantee from a reputable company.





I get my cartridges from http://www.ccs-digital.com for under $3 and they hold almost double the ink of Epson. They have regular cartridges but they also have unique 2-piece cartridges where the ink is in a separate tank. When it's empty, you pop out the tank and replace it with a new one. The chip resets to full. It's a real money saver. It's like refilling cartridges only without the mess.Anyone have any experience -- positive or negative -- with non-OEM ink for an Epson inkjet photo printer?
Here's what you need. It will save you tons of money, never change a cartridge again and always have ink. It will pay for itself in a month. Epson's are the best printers. All printers have or will have chipped cartridges and everyone will be screwed paying high prices. I have the CISS and it's my time to screw them. Get one here: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/
I use compatible ink and have done for some time. For normal use it's fine although for photographic work it's not


quite as good. I get my stuff from Choice computer supplies on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment