Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best all-in-one inkjet printer that uses min. ink possible?

Hi, I used to use an monochrome laser printer for years, but now wanted to get an all-in-one inkjet printer that uses min. ink possible. As I've done several researches here and there, I found that the models that most people would recommend are either Canon or Epson, which both are big ';ink-drinkers';! I don't need a supreme color quality printer but just an average quality is alright for me. Any recommendations (fax would be an added bonus if included)? Or would you say invest a color laser printer and separate scanner/copier would be better? I'm talking about the advantages in the long run. Thank you.Best all-in-one inkjet printer that uses min. ink possible?
Inkjets are ink hogs, all of them. When you turn them on they initialize and use ink. When you clean the print heads/nozzles/jets it uses lots of ink. The only way around it, is to use a CISS. I give the link below. I have an Epson CX9400Fax, it's great and it's cheap. I bought it from the Epson clearance site. Epson.com. Here's a way to save lots of money on ink. http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/Best all-in-one inkjet printer that uses min. ink possible?
I don't know why you think that Epson printers are big ink drinkers, I bought a Epson DX3800 all in one printer about three and a half years ago for about 拢65 (so it has to be a lot cheaper now) and I think it's a great printer I have not had any trouble with it since I have had it, but bests of all I can get the compatible cartridges for it from 拢1.65 off the internet, if you do get a Epson get in touch and I will give you the address from were to get the cartridges.
Inkjet printers all seem to be ink hogs. I will be buying an HP all-in-one to go along with my HP Pavilion. I always buy a printer from the same company that made my computer. There seems to be less software conflicts. Separate printer and scanner does solve one major problem; if one crashes the other is still available--hopefully.
Here is a pretty good list of top all in one printers that includes HP, Epson, and Canon models:





http://www.castleink.com/_a-ComparingAll鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment