Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there something special about ink used in inkjet printer cartriges?

What kind of ink is used in printer cartridges. There are refill systems for refilling your own cartridges, that cost a fraction of new cartridges. So maybe we can go it one better and buy refill ink wholesale and save even more?





I used to buy regular cartridges till one day I pried the top off of one just to see what was inside ,what I found was that the stain in the foam left behind by the ink showed that it was less that 1/3 full when new.. It's bad enough that they charge you an arm and a leg for the little buggers, but to only partialy fill them with ink is a real kick in the Dupa. Probably some sort of creative revenue enhancement scheme?Is there something special about ink used in inkjet printer cartriges?
It's true a lot of manufacturers make money on the ink. I just buy compatibles, I haven't had any problems with them and at the same time I don't have to deal with the mess of refilling it myself. I usually go to this website (www.thecartridgefamily.net) and buy, I call and one of the reps there usually gives me a better price. They also recycle my cartridges for free. I'm happy with them.





http://thecartridgefamily.net/index.php/鈥?/a>Is there something special about ink used in inkjet printer cartriges?
I got the black and colored ink kits at of all places a big lots store. I htink I paid $15.00 for both kits and They work just fine. The cartridges do wear out and there are chips on the cartridge that have an expiration date. Boy they want that money!! If you do refill read the directions and wear old or protective clothes in case of spills. Good luck
';a kick in the dupa';? man, i havent heard that for years. my mom used to tell me thats what i was going to get when my dad got home from work. anyway, about the ink...you know that they make all their money selling ink for their printers. i have been buying mine over the web for years with no problems at all for 1/3 the cost. its a real rip-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment