Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a epson stylus C86 Inkjet and it says magenta ink is out but I can hear ink inside when shaking it.?

I doubt that you can hear ink sloshing around in there.





Replace the cartridge.I have a epson stylus C86 Inkjet and it says magenta ink is out but I can hear ink inside when shaking it.?
If it's not a separate Magenta-Only cartridge, then you're out of magenta but still have cyan and yellow..... Just get a new cartridge.I have a epson stylus C86 Inkjet and it says magenta ink is out but I can hear ink inside when shaking it.?
You ink level is just page counter is is completely possible that you have ink left it it.. However, you also have an epson, which will completely shut down and stop printing when it thinks it is out of ink.





You need to replaced the cartridge regardless of whether or not it is empty. That or buy a chip re-setter.
you might have other inks in there like if its a cartrige that has 3 diif. inks and only red is out
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment