Wednesday, January 6, 2010

UK - Which ink cartridges has anybody refilled successfully themselves using the jet tec kit or jr inkjet.?

NO! they are messy and never as good quality as the original. Buy refilled off ebay they are cheap and goodUK - Which ink cartridges has anybody refilled successfully themselves using the jet tec kit or jr inkjet.?
I refill my black ink all the time,Had problems with colours though i just buy recycled ones.UK - Which ink cartridges has anybody refilled successfully themselves using the jet tec kit or jr inkjet.?
i think it is better to just buy a new set.
I tried it on my Xerox Docuprint C8, it sort of worked....... except some cartridges wouldn't seat properly %26amp; rattled + couldn't get anything to print properly unless it was all in Cyan (blue).......... in the end I had to fork out 拢70 for a new printhead + new pukka cartridges to get the sodding thing to work again beginning of last year........ however the entire printer self-destructed Friday lunchtime (least it gave me an excuse to buy an Epson RX4000 multifunction scanner/printer off Amazon for not much more than the old printer cost me 6yrs ago).


They also kinda leaked, since refilling involves drilling a hole in the cartridge, and plugging it up with a little rubber plug.





Much cheaper %26amp; better off using non Original equipment cartridges bought off eBay that trying to refill them yourself if you want to save money on ink.
I tried doing it once and seemed to finish up with more ink on my hands than in the cartridges.


Also, the quality of ink output, gumming up etc was too high to be acceptable, so I finished up throwing them out and getting new ones anyway.
I';ve refilled h-p 56 and 57 4 times each with great success! An airtight seal must be placed over the fill holes or the flow is compromised! Like everything else- it must be done properly! And I have no mess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment