Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Business Inkjet 1100 printer says ';out of black ink';, when I replace the cartridge it still won't print. Why?

I have a Business Inkjet 1100 printer. It says ';out of black ink';, but when I replace a fresh cartridge it prints only the first line and then gives me the same message ';out of black ink... replace cartridge';. I know it prints because I was able to print a Configuration Page. I did the recommended steps for printer head cleaning by holding down the power button and pushing the red ';X'; button twice. When I called HP they wanted to charge me 40 bucks for tech support, which I thought was BS. Or, they wanted to give me a discount on a new printer. Even though my printer is 6 years old it's practically new. I mean I've only printed maybe a 1000 pages (which is nothing)





Please help... Thank you in advance:)Business Inkjet 1100 printer says ';out of black ink';, when I replace the cartridge it still won't print. Why?
you have to align the cartridgesBusiness Inkjet 1100 printer says ';out of black ink';, when I replace the cartridge it still won't print. Why?
Print heads clogged. Go to http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/, and look for their Cleaning Kit, it's easy to use and cheap. Then look for a CISS for your printer. It will save you TONS of MONEY, never change a cartridge again and it will pay for itself in a month.


http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment