Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there an inkjet printer that doesn't have the ink dry up?

I use my inkjet printer every couple of months. When I let it sit too long the cartridge nozzles dry up. Cleaning the nozzles makes no difference with every inkjet I've ever owned.





Other than buying a laser printer (I need color. I do a lot of graphics work.) Yes I know they have color laser. Not the same and way too pricey.





Is there a inkjet printer where the ink doesn't dry up if you leave it sit too long?Is there an inkjet printer that doesn't have the ink dry up?
My Kodak inkjet printer has never dried up, even when left unused for long periods of time. The ink sells for about half of everybody else's also. I have been very satisfied. Walmart has them.





Additl details:


Any Kodak printer will do well when left long periods of time between uses. You must leave it plugged in, not necesarily on as it does maintanance on the print head for you. ANy model is good. I have a model 5300. The latest, the ESP-3 is very nice also. Available at wal mart, circuit city, Kodak on line etc. I think I saws it last week at Wal-mart for something like $89. The ink refills are under $15 for color and under $10 for black. I have to admit, the pigmented ink they use really looks lab quality in my pix.Is there an inkjet printer that doesn't have the ink dry up?
Look for one that has a good tight storage container for the print cartridge





They all dry out because of the necessary chemicals in the ink.





Remove it and store it

No comments:

Post a Comment