Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cheapest inkjet printer to run i.e. cost of ink to print cd/dvd covers etc.?

use the one at work or use you mates.epson are really cheap to run and very good at printingCheapest inkjet printer to run i.e. cost of ink to print cd/dvd covers etc.?
Go for an HP printer... cheap and its quality is good...Cheapest inkjet printer to run i.e. cost of ink to print cd/dvd covers etc.?
lexmark all in one printer is cheap ink is dirt cheap and prints awsome dvd covers etc
If you find out let me know please! dont buy a Canon IP1600 if you want cheap ink
My best advice will be to keep looking for deals on Dell printers on their website; You are bound to find a deal sometime soon [anything between 2 days - 4 weeks]. I start looking for deals when my printer catridges are about to die. Normally I find deals like 拢10-20 for a new 12-month warranty Inkjet based printer with very decent print results. Lasts me about 4-6 months with roughly 10-20 mixed printouts a week. I think this is pretty cheap than sticking with one printer and keep buying catridges every 6 months. ;)





-----------------


Added 05.10.06


Dell today announced 50% off on their selected Photo and ALL-IN-ONE Printer line up. Have a look ...
I use Epson 320, will print dvd/cd's no problem. My carts work out at 拢0.40 pence each.I use continuous ink, system is 拢45.00, inluding 600ml of ink (thats about 45 cartridges, at 拢6.00 per cart,=拢270.00 worth of ink. Refils of ink, 600ml=拢20.00


http://www.inkexpress.co.uk/index.php?p=鈥?/a>


Great company to deal wth.
Go for an Epson, you can get very cheap compatible ink cartridges if you shop around on the net.
I have an epson R300 love it, justfound web site sellingthe 6 cartriges Ineed for 6.99 cablestar they give next day delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment